Prophecies and Prophetic Revelations 2008-2015
Prophecy: ‘These are prophecies and prophetic revelations from the Holy Spirit.’ The Lord showed me this prophecy as a means of introduction for this book. All these prophecies were given usually whilst in prayer.
There are different types of prophecies that the Lord releases to His people. Sometimes prophecies that pertain to world events or specific people need a level of discernment or revelation from the Holy Spirit in order for their credibility to be confirmed. The prophecies that the Lord has given me in this time span of 2008 – 2015 are dimensional prophecies of wisdom, correction and instruction which can easily be weighed against the teachings of Jesus Christ, the book of Proverbs and the Bible, I have also included prophecies from other prophets for this book as the Lord showed me. This book contains all of the prophecies from the 2014 book, in addition to all the new prophecies God has given.
This book was given through the anointing of God, and can be shared freely for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
Dream given for introduction to this book
In this dream there was a woman who was holding a machine gun, she was wearing a blue trouser suit and she had long brownish red hair. She was walking through a main street like the ones you would see in the middle of a big city center. The many people in this street were looking at her. She was executing people with her gun as she was walking along the street.
I could see her as she was passing by, I knew that I needed to hide in order to protect myself from this woman. As she was walking along the main street, she was heading towards a road situated to the left of the street she was on. In my understanding I reasoned that in order protect myself from her, I should go and hide in a large empty building that was located to the right and that I would be safe there as it was in the opposite direction to where she was heading.
After a short while and to my great surprise, the woman entered the building I was hiding in, and was pointing her gun with the aim of killing someone. I knew I was in danger, so I was continuously going around the building trying to hide from her. If I remember correctly, I must have been the only person in this building.
She got to where I was, and I was at the final point of danger, knowing this woman could just kill me. Suddenly a team of armed forces appeared all aiming their machine guns at her. One of the men aimed his gun at her and said something to her to which she had to surrender to. Then I knew I was safe.
The woman in the blue tailored trouser suit represents ‘understanding’ given to the world by the enemy. This understanding is presented to the world as being respectful, conservative and conformative (blue tailored suit).
The many people in the big city looking at this woman are the people of the world who look to this understanding. The machine gun represents death that comes with this understanding, and the execution of the people are the victims of those who look to her.
I represent the Christian with limited and superficial understanding of the ways of the enemy in the world, thinking that I am safe with the knowledge I possess. The ability of the woman (‘understanding’) to enter the building (safety in my reasoning) shows that an invisible element of deception can elude even the Christian in their understanding, even to the point of death. The team of armed forces and the word spoken by them causing ‘understanding’ to surrender are the servants of God (either angels or prophets) that speak prophetic truth in order to protect and reveal hidden truth.
Interpretation of this dream can be applied to the world, to the Church, and to the prophetic.
For members of the body of Christ can also be convinced of their understanding thinking they are safe there, but there is the invisible element of deception that can elude people even in their reasonable or ‘spiritual’ understanding.
For this very reason, the more powerful and omniscient element of prophecy and revelation as given by the Holy Spirit of God is vital in order to supersede any deception for the very purpose of protecting both the world and God’s people and the plans He has for them and allowing them to come into advanced knowledge of God and His Kingdom.
This is fundamental understanding for anyone in order to understand and be released into the prophetic dimension of God. Therefore it is important for the Church to seek God and ask for increased prophecy, revelation and wisdom from the Holy Spirit.
One of the main reasons the Lord gives prophecy and revelation to His Church and the world whether through dreams, visions, the Word of God, a prophetic word, understanding etc… is to cut through a person’s limited or deceived understanding of situations. For the Lord says:
‘As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts’ (Isaiah 55:9)
There are two scriptures the Lord needs to cut through in order to bring people into the dimension of God and His Kingdom:
‘The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?’ (Jeremiah 17:9)
‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight’ (Proverbs 3:5)
|The Kingdom of God||4||Illusion||26|
|Devotion||4||Blindness of People||26|
|Brevity of Life||5||Deception||27|
|The Fear of God||12||Getting others to||36|
|Gifts of the Holy Spirit||13||World System||37|
|Schemes of Evil||17||Socialism||39|
|Time Travel||17||New World Order||40|
|C||The 666 Mark||40|
1) For God’s Kingdom is a Kingdom of glory that has been established from the beginning of time. It shall not be contested in any way from the foolishness of the world. It is a Kingdom that shall come to pass in its appointed time. It is a Kingdom that is brought to pass through the diligence of the saints on the earth. It is a Kingdom of:
– The Kingdom of God –
God’s Kingdom is a Kingdom of glory, it’s a Kingdom of glory, it’s a Kingdom of glory. Pray that the Kingdom of God comes to the earth! Pray that the Kingdom of God comes to earth! Pray that the Kingdom of God comes to earth! For it’s a Kingdom of glory! (For this time.)
2) My Kingdom is a Kingdom of truth that shall not be contested by anyone in any way, in anytime.
3) The voice of the Lord must be heard in this generation. The workers must proclaim the heart, the mind and the intent of the Lord. The heart, the mind and the intent of the Lord have been made available to the world, and it isn’t much knowledge to retain compared to the much useless knowledge people spend years trying to learn – especially for My People says the Lord! My People need a saturation of My Words together with understanding as to My intents.
4) The Kingdom of God is a person’s default position.
5) The Kingdom of God belongs to those who know the heart and mind of God and actively walk in it.
6) The Kingdom of God is all about need. (See Revelation 3:17)
7) ‘Do you want the Kingdom of Heaven?’ says the Lord
1) All you have should be given to the Lord. Everything that you are. All that you have.
2) Whilst seeking the Lord about things and about what to do for the ministry, I sensed this word very clearly and unusually for others – ‘surrender’. I sensed this word means the total message of all the messages the Lord has given me – surrender.
3) The golden cow is the point of strength a person clings to (making them feel justified) that compensates for the insufficiencies in their life. The golden cow is what a believer refuses to give up in their lives.
4) Separation to the Lord and the Lords plans.
5) It’s time to enter into a new dimension and leave the foolish things of this world.
6) Worship or devotion to anything above the Lord God causes a person to become blind, proud, ambitious and selfish, causing an unwillingness to listen to the voice of the Lord, resulting in being caught in a trap that will ultimately lead to a person’s destruction.
7) The people of God who receive the Gospels are they who recognize Gods calling on their life.
1) Regarding the earthquake that hit the island of Kefalonia, Greece in 2013 and destroyed many houses:
‘What can take years to build can be destroyed in seconds.’
2) All things that you expend your time and energy on now that are not for the Lord’s Kingdom are made null and void the day you die.
3) The saints show contempt for the blessings of the Lord because they prioritize the temporal and frivolous things of this world.
4) Everything is an illusion and will one day be gone. Prioritize God for this is the only way to save others and yourself.
5) Be diligent to do what is required of you and what you have authority over, for death is at your doorstep (you only have this life to obey your calling).
6) Revelation about pleasing the people. People should reschedule because they need to understand things like the brevity of life, that life is short, that they shouldn’t worry about what other people think, that people who don’t take God seriously, are foolish, lost and blind, you can’t take them seriously, so it is pointless trying to impress people who are in this frame of mind.
7) Your life is too short and uncertain not to execute the plans of the Kingdom. Nothing else is important. Everything you accomplish in that very short time will determine where and how you will spend eternity.
8) The Christian should live on the brink of eternity.
1) Maturity to be teachable requires a depth of understanding.
1) Many desire to see what My hidden face looks like. Your ears are to hear then receive when I speak. Your eyes are to see then perceive when I show. Your mouth to speak all you know, so then they may see the face they do not know!
2) The more holy a person is, the more God may work through them in a way that is contrary / unconventional to the understanding of the world.
3) Freedom comes from Holiness.
4) The Lord wants people to be righteous so that they can then be in the position to take the right initiative and make the right decisions.
5) Higher in the Lords understanding is the yoke of true righteousness.
1) Believe God for great things. God is God over all the Universe. Have the mind of Christ.
2) Why we are justified by faith and not the law? Because faith has to do with trusting in God and not yourself. The law has to do with trusting in yourself (or your own abilities) to achieve a given task.
1) The Lord is blameless. Trust in the Lord.
Lean not on your own understanding for the Lord understands all intricacies involved in all situations.
You can only trust in the Lord.
Trust in Me, Trust in Me, Trust in Me!
The Lord is blameless and understands all things.
The language of God is the language of Truth!
2) What is Peace? It is the certainty that God will bring His plan to fulfillment, in all its completion at the appointed time.
3) God is the governing power of the whole universe.
4) The Lord is in control of all things.
1) Love is bringing back to life that which is dear to you.
2) Love and responsibility to that love are two different things.
For example you may love someone but you are not carrying out your responsibilities to that person. It is the same with Christians, I feel that many love Jesus for who He is and what He did for them but they are not carrying out their responsibility of that love (requirements of the Gospels etc).
3) The heart of God is to always bring life into a situation.
1) There is a particular and vulnerable kind of patience that is needed during God’s crucial times, times when the world’s salvation is dependent on this patience. It is the kind of patience that Jesus Christ endured to and on the Cross. For if this patience is disrupted, salvation cannot come!
1) Those who are concerned for God’s glory act in holy zeal. Those concerned about their own reputations act in passion. (Luke 9:54-56)
2) John the Baptist came preaching with zeal and fire preparing the way for the Lord’s first coming. How much more zeal and fire should the prophets of today be walking in, for the second imminent coming of the Lord which shall be the end of all things. (1 Thes 4:15-17)
3) When prophecy or instruction is given to us by the Lord, a moderately enthusiastic response to the directive of God reflects insufficient zeal for accomplishing the announced task. Therefore a moderately enthusiastic response will bring about moderate success (see 2 Kings 13).
4) Zeal to bless.
1) The problem with most people is that they do not know how to weigh circumstances in their life in comparison to others and be grateful for what they have. This is what stops them from being merciful to others. (See also The Parable of The Unmerciful Servant – Matthew 18:23-34)
2) Releasing mercy to others is the catalyst that triggers the Lord to bless you. Mercy has many forms. Sharing the Gospel to others, feeding the hungry, forgiving others, giving people what they need without making things tough for them. (Mat 25:31-46, Mat 5:7)
3) Showing mercy is what opens all doors for the plans of God’s Kingdom to come on earth. When people do not show mercy, they close the doors. Fools, how can you pray for revival or for God’s Kingdom to come on earth, when you yourselves constantly close the doors that you have authority to open.
4) The more mercy you ask God to release to others, the more mercy will be required of you to release to others. ‘Repent, Repent, Repent, for the Kingdom of God is near!’
5) Many times where we fall and our hearts condemn us is the point where God will come and bless us abundantly so that we may be held even more accountable. For the mercy and grace He shows us at this point of failure, is the same He expects us to give to others who fall so that they may be held accountable too. In this way no-one is with excuse.
6) God desires mercy and not sacrifice. For mercy is showing compassion for those in need in order to work out an eternal purpose. Its purpose is eternal. Sacrifice is the giving up of something for the sake of something else. Its purpose is temporal.
7) It is the Lord’s mercy that leads Him to be slow and patient with us. He expects His church to show the same patience and slowness with each other.
1) The way to righteousness is opening doors for others, similar to the scripture of Isaiah 58, where by helping others you’re released into righteousness, and it’s doing to others as you would have them do to yourself. And by doing good for others, more blessing is given to receive, it opens doors for the person giving as well. When a person refuses to give generously, they are denying their own blessing.
‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ (Acts 20:35)
‘If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry, and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.’ (Isaiah 58:9,10)
2) An expectancy to receive – due to the promises of God.
3) People won’t help or are reluctant to help if your actions oppose their expected conformities.
4) Matthew 10:40-42 means that you need to bless those who are sent of God and to acknowledge God has sent them (to bring about His plans).
‘Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.’ (Mat 10:40)
5) The Lord may give you the impression that He may want you to give up something, not so that you give it up but in order to get your attention so that you realize that you may be prioritizing that thing over Him. This way of the Lord shouldn’t be substituted over times when the Lord literally tells you to give something up. Seek God for the Rhema so that you know what to do.
6) Seek your rewards in Heaven, for they are unto eternity.
‘Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.’ (Matthew 6:19-21)
7) My people somehow seem to fail to understand that if they release the knowledge and blessings I give them freely, that I will abundantly bless them with more. For in this way they are walking in the heart of the Kingdom rather than in the selfishness of the world.
8) Regarding the copyright laws that Christians use on the blessings God gives them:
‘When Jesus Christ died for you, He didn’t enforce a copyright law to stop you from dying to self and for others.’
(*note here: that copyright is sometimes useful, however the ‘enforcing’ of copyright, hindering Christians from sharing the things of the Kingdom is contrary to the commands of the Lord, as stated throughout the whole Bible, from Genesis – Revelation. An example of good copyright is ‘© Please share freely’ etc.
Copyright should only ever be used if it is totally necessary, everything the saints have was given to them to share – FREELY !)
The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord; the earth and all who live on it are His. (Psalm 24:1)
What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge. (1 Cor 9:18)
Freely you have received, freely give. (Mat 10:8)
All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. (Acts 4:32)
1) The Lord looks at your diligence to do the right thing and then rewards you. And then that’s when the Lord intervenes because He sees your diligence to do the right thing and then He is obligated under His Word, He’s moved to intervene to work out something to bring about plans for His Kingdom.
2) Seek the Lord to find out what He wants from you.
3) Many in their distress seek answers in people and idols rather than in God Himself. In their folly they enquire ‘Shall I recover?’ rather than ‘What means may I use that I may recover?’ They are eager to know only their fortune but not their duty.
4) It is a wicked thing to seek answers and revelations through dead and dumb idols. And grievously there are those who still prioritize seeking answers through those who are still not raised with Christ and who lack understanding rather than through Me!
5) Anything that isn’t in agreement to the words and commands of Jesus Christ is pagan, and it is a very wicked thing, upon any occasion or pretense whatsoever, to consult with anything pagan instead of to God. For surely we think there is no God when we make flesh our arm (provider).
6) The Lord has given us His Word to save us the labor of going to Ekron (far away pagan places for answers – 2 Kings 1:2-3). The irony is when the people of Ekron understand the presence and power of God better than those called to be God’s own people.
7) Do not worry if you don’t find or understand what you are seeking now, for different times shed different lights and then you will see!
8) Eternity is a long time to find out you were wrong about the things you considered important and thus prioritized in your life. Therefore seek the Lord now while He may still be found (Isaiah 55:6).
9) God speaks many times through circumstances.
1) I sensed that in many ways the wicked understand unity to accomplish their purposes more than the church understands unity to accomplish righteousness, and many times when the church is united, it will be united in prayer (expecting others to do what they themselves could do) but not actually in doing anything. For true religion is based on faith and works. (James 2:14-26)
2) The Lord rejoices when His people work at peace.
3) Gods people in harmony. How can you be in harmony if you don’t do the work of God?
4) In Wisdom do not argue over insignificant theological differences amongst yourselves before unbelievers, for they will use this against you to strengthen their position.
1) Do not speak negatives because these open doors to be used against you, and they undermine the power of God.
2) Whilst seeking about Christians who latch onto abortion, the Lord gave me these prophecies:
‘It’s a socialistic Christianity, not the Kingdom of God.’
‘It’s about people’s lack of accountability about what they speak.’
‘They do the damage they preach about.’
The plan of the NWO is to replace Gospel preaching about Life through Christ with ‘Pro-Life’ Abortion preaching, so they can make Christians no more than blind social activists, which can then deceive the masses.
‘For every idle word men shall give account.’
1) People in their selfishness are corrupt and foolish because if they were truly selfish, then they would truly obey the commands of Christ, for true selfishness has to do with knowing and seeking that which is truly good for you.
2) People who haven’t truly died to self can’t be true to themselves.
3) Doing what is uncomfortable and inconvenient for you is what shall cause the execution of the Lord’s plans and salvation of many to come to pass.
4) Dying to self is the only way to protect the Lord’s plans! Because when you die to self you remove the hedge of control of the world’s system meaning you then make a way for the plans of the Lord to be accomplished.
5) ‘People need to crucify themselves to speak truth.’
6) The Cross of Jesus Christ was uncomfortable and inconvenient for Him, yet it brought about the salvation of the world unto eternity. The Cross was also to show that doing that which is inconvenient and displeasing to you is the means to achieve what is required of you to bring success.
7) The beatings of a Christian through persecution are the marks that this is not a self-seeking faith.
1) Everything works in phases for the wise.
2) Three things needed to accomplish the Lord’s plans:
- a) Alertness. b) Intelligence, c) Practicality
3) What is Wisdom? Wisdom is the right application of revealed knowledge in a situation in order to bring about a righteous result.
4) Wiser is he who obeys the Lord.
5) There will always be a wisdom to refute an argument.
6) True cooperation with the plans of the Lord.
The interpretation was that it should not take sermon after sermon to get people to obey.
7) Refutation of nonsense through wisdom.
8) Right understanding is right context!
9) Reassurance of the appropriation of wisdom.
(This is making sure you have scripture and revelation applied as it should be, so applying more power.)
10) Exceptions make sense of contrition.
Those who are contrite understand that exceptions do not nullify the Word of God, such as ‘go and preach the gospel’ does not make null ‘don’t give what is holy to the dogs’. Those who walk in meekness and teachability understand the heart and the intended message of Scripture.
11) The Lord’s heart – ‘I rely on My obedient people to keep / make the illusionary circles open so that My will is accomplished.’
12) Why fear is not a good thing.
Because it robs you of time and it robs you of money.
13) Wisdom is the mercy of God for man’s limited time on earth.
14) Wisdom is changeable according to what is fitting for every situation.
15) What is revelation? It is showing you hidden things through tangible things.
16) The Lord showed me His heart for the church: I have given them the key that will set the prisoners (world) free, but they are not using it (here I had the image of a guard walking up and down a jail corridor). They diligently use other keys (the things of the kingdom but which lack wisdom) that fit in the keyhole, but don’t unlock or turn the key (lack of power).
17) ’For I am the Lord – I change not.’ This means that God is not only unchangeable, but also is unchangeable in His changeability.
Therefore the Lord, the God of Israel, declares: ‘I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever. ’But now the Lord declares: ‘Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor, but those who despise me will be disdained.’ (Samuel 2:30)
18) I have given My people the keys and glory of My Kingdom, yet many still pursue the ingloriousness of the world!
19) The Lord showed me that partly our ministry is about cutting through the nonsense of people’s reasoning and to bring them to right reasoning.
20) The voice of the Lord must be heard in this generation. The workers must proclaim the heart, the mind and the intent of the Lord. The heart, the mind and the intent of the Lord have been made available to the world, and it isn’t much knowledge to retain compared to the much useless knowledge people spend years trying to learn – especially for My People says the Lord! My People need a saturation of My Words together with understanding as to My intents.
21) The arrangement of the prophecies is very important in order for the power to be released.
1) And that’s what predestination is all about – God making sure that he spends eternity with certain people.
1) Many believers in Christ seem to easily forget what God has delivered them from – HELL! A place of ETERNAL TORMENT. Their decisions are still subject to temporal mindsets rather than eternal mindsets. Temporal mindsets cause one to follow idols which prevent them from pleasing and serving the Lord wholeheartedly. Temporal mindsets also cause people not to weigh their circumstances correctly and be grateful which prevents them from showing mercy to others.
1) Pray that the Lord releases more of His power to His people so that it can likewise release the fear of God.
With the power of God comes the fear of God.
2) Due to the gas strike today, many people cannot reach their home destination, for they failed to be ready by not filling their gas tanks. At the Lords return, many of His people likewise will not reach their home destination, for they too failed to be ready by not taking oil in jars along with their lamps in order to meet the Bridegroom.
‘Therefore keep watch because you do not know the day or the hour.’ (Matthew 25:13)
1) The things that I can’t see but you can see.
This was about the Lord seeing more than the individual sees for their own lives, and also the prophet seeing more than another prophetic servant, so that a person, whether new believer or anointed prophet, ought always to be prepared to hear from the Lord, and for the Lord to show them what they do not see in their own lives (Psalm 139).
2) A true prophet does not need letters of recommendation to prove the authority of God over their lives.
‘Or do we need, like some people letters of recommendation to you or from you. You yourselves are our letter.’ (2 Cor. 3:1)
3) In times of Judgment, the Lord needs His obedient prophets in order to cancel the damaging works caused by other prophets ignorance so that they may provide for the faithful at a time when others are being judged. (See 2 Kings 4:38-41)
4) The only way of a true prophet / prophetess is to see as God sees and understand as God understands.
5) Ungrateful people who do not acknowledge what you have done for them helps you to see also the heart and grief of God who likewise does not receive the due gratitude of salvation He has given Mankind.
6) A prophecy will be given to a prophet to give to a person. After the fulfillment of the prophecy a failure may occur within that fulfilled prophecy. The Lord may conceal the failure from the prophet. This concealment acts as a catalyst that will prompt man to reveal his proud and unbelieving heart. This achieves three things.
1> It prompts the prophet to seek God more for his own edification and humility.
2> Man has been exposed to the true state of his heart so there is no excuse before God.
3> God is glorified further.
7) For the prophets: Be careful not to fall in the same sins of complacency that I send you to rebuke My people of. The circle of illusion must always be kept open by those who do My will. It is the open circles that will cause you to reach your God given destiny!
8) A true prophet:
A true prophet of God is the personification of God’s character. They seek to be truly Christlike. This means they do not seek profit for any prophecies released but they freely give as has been freely given to them, otherwise this would be a contradiction on the merciful character of God who works subject to non-contestability, and would also be a catalyst that causes confusion to the world as well as a disenabling of distinguishing the Kingdom of God from the world.
A true prophet does not seek financial gain for that would mean trust in man over trust in God, and true trust rests in the assurance that God can provide more abundantly through the miraculous provision of unlimited miracles of the Kingdom rather than in the temporal providence of the world.
Note: It is not wrong for a prophet to receive gifts from the saints, it is good for those who preach the Gospel to receive gifts from the saints, however, paying for prophecy or anointed teachings takes away from the glory of the Kingdom!
9) What is a prophet / prophecy? It is the seeking of the keys that will unlock the truth of God, then communicating revelation of truth through God’s eyes and heart (not your own) so as to be His representative before His people, so that no-one will be with excuse before the living God, for God must honor His Word and integrity.
1) It is important to claim prophetic insight into the innermost being of a person for this will show you why people act and speak as they do. The Lord showed me that this is very important because many people speak things they do not mean out of hurt, ignorance, hastiness, not thinking before they speak etc, and this can disrupt the Lord’s plans if not dealt with according to the right insight of why a person behaves as they do. Many times people say things that hurt not because they mean to but because they are crying out for something else.
2) Be open and willing to receive prophecy at any time (even if those closest to you don’t understand), not only on days or moments of rest.
3) Miracles are a confirmation of the reality of the Kingdom, but they are not the priority.
4) The Lord may give powerful visions and revelations to fools so that they will be held more accountable for how they released such knowledge to others. For a wise man or a man of understanding doesn’t always need to receive such powerful visions for he naturally understands to do the right thing to bring many to salvation.
‘For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.’ (Luke 12:48)
5) The gifts and the callings are without repentance, therefore obey!
6) My people need to walk in the prophetic dimension of God to show the Kingdoms supercedence to the world. When they show contempt for the prophetic they are only depriving the world of the power of God.
7) Why is being meek important? Because it helps you to receive prophecy that is for your own blessing.
8) Though it is a righteous thing to seek and follow prophecies I have given to nations and leaders, do not prioritize your time in observing the evolvement of these over bringing My Kingdom on earth in your own life, for undetermined prophecies I give are subject to change depending on the response of people unknown to you.
9) It is most important to remain neutral when receiving prophecy from the Lord. Do not allow your own desires or emotions at the time influence the interpretation of any prophecy. Resentment, bitterness, or not feeling like doing something can cause a negative interpretation of prophecy. Likewise a desire for something, self-interests, or a boost for something can cause a positive interpretation of prophecy so that it is to your own liking. Therefore remain neutral. (Read Jonah, for this is what happened to him.)
10) Why the Rhema (or praying for the Rhema) is important:
Because there is the release of power to do the right thing at the right time, whereas good intentions alone to do the right thing are deterred by illusory precedence.
11) The gifts and the callings are without repentance.
12) The gifts and the callings are without repentance meaning that God can freely bless you and prophesy through you but that doesn’t mean that you have it all there in other areas of your life.
13) I asked the Lord why some people receive / perceive more than others in the Kingdom. I sensed the Lord leading me along the lines that this depends on two things:
- Understanding of a person through which I try to get through to them.
- Flexibility of a person.
The more flexible the person, the greater I can work through them. The greater their lack of understanding, the slower it takes for Me to get through to them. However, some people have less understanding than others about My Ways, but because of their far greater flexibility, I can work through them more swiftly.
14) Write a book about peoples proficiencies.
This has to do with the gifts.
15) What is prophecy? It is the direct word from God Himself spoken into the life of a person. This word isn’t subject to any tradition, law (even if God initiated) or human understanding no matter how ‘scriptural’ it may seem. The motivation behind prophecy is Love, Mercy and Wisdom.
‘For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy.’
1) Whilst thinking about all different prayers I could teach people, I received this message:
‘People need to genuinely seek God to be holy.’
2) ‘Lockpick people’s minds.’
True Power Intercessory Tactics of the Holy Spirit.
‘The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases.’ (Proverbs 21:1)
3) Know that your prayers have begun to take effect.
4) The Lord allows difficult circumstances in our life in order to move us to pray. These difficult circumstances will usually be at our selfish point of need, for the Lord knows that the selfishness of mankind is what triggers them to pray. However this praying for our needs is training the Lord wants us to undergo in prayer so that we may be trained and able to endure in prayer for the glorious things that will cause His Kingdom to come on earth.
5) Whilst seeking about Israel, I received the words:
‘No necessity of repentance.’ This is what intercessors need to pray for – their perception of the need to repent, or to receive conviction of the Holy Spirit.
The Lord laid waste to Jerusalem because of non-repentance, and it has been the reason for Israel’s problems all throughout their existence (see book of Judges).
6) Whilst sharing the gospel, the Lord gave me this prophecy: Pray that people get the understanding of a dimension they know not of!
7) A prayer for every citizen of the Kingdom: I claim God’s Kingdom to come on earth through me!
This is not a prayer rooted in pride, but of individual responsibility as ambassadors of Christ in His Kingdom.
‘Your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.’ (Matt.6:10)
8) Do not pray for the things that you want or think should come to pass, but pray that God shows you what His plan for your life is so that you may then pray that through.
This doesn’t nullify the revelation of simply asking God for ‘anything’.
9) Whilst praying I received this message:
‘Pray that we do what we are meant to do.’
Then I received this message for Christians:
‘Not what they think should be done or what they want to be done, but what they are meant to do.’
10) Whilst a friend was praying, they prayed that God releases different prophecies to know how to succeed more for the Lords plans.
Then I got this message:
‘It’s the wisdom prophesies that show you what to do.’
11) ‘Pray with dependency on the Holy Spirit and ask Him to show you what is needed.’
12) A Godly responsibility to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
1) A few days ago I received a prophecy about a teaching I could write about – The strategies that have been designed against Christians to detract or deter them from their God given course.
I also sensed that these strategies are hidden / revealed in the Gospels and that I should read them and ask God for wisdom and revelation, and write a teaching on this.
2) The world needs to be given the simple mechanisms that will unlock the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, not sermons that are long, disorganized, repetitive with added irrelevant texts that tire and weaken the power of My message. Observe My Son Jesus. That is how he spoke, simply, wisely and powerfully, unlocking the Mysteries of the Kingdom. He chose the right words, arranged them in the right order, and applied them in the right context in order to create the perfect alignment of speech to release power.
3) The Kingdom of the Lord is not seminars.
This was to do with how a military outfit works. People go and listen to sermons, but what do they do for the Lord? What would happen if the military listened to seminars and never went to action?
The true Kingdom of the Lord is obedience.
4) The gift of understanding.
The Lord was showing through this for Christians to be wise, to know and to realize they are called to fight against the schemes of the enemy. They fight using the Word of God, using wisdom of Proverbs, of the Gospels, using the weapons of prayer, walking in the power of the Holy Spirit, listening to God for their lives. It is the correct application of revealed truth through the Word of God.
5) The power is the ability to get people to see they are in error!
6) Focus on the work about to get done.
7) The prophetic mechanisms are the language of God.
1) The intellect of the Lord.
The war against God is the war against truth, which is the intellect of the Lord. God is love, love is wisdom, wisdom is intelligent.
2) The outcome of circumstances should teach people about the knowledge of God.
3) The mechanisms of truth.
4) Non-restriction of unmentioned concessions.
This means that there are mysteries not known to others that are known to God, and the Lord won’t limit Himself for the sake of a person’s limited perception.
5) For a prophet or servant of the Lord to be powerful and effective, they must walk in the power of paradox. The reason is because often times the Lord prescribes a method to work in our lives – a method that seems too simple, too plain or too common and which underrates our preconceived expected procedures of how He works. By disconnecting two elements which are connected together (according to man’s understanding of how things work out) does God accomplish His purposes, prove His power, reveal His glory and existence and humble the proud (2 Kings 5:10-15).
6) And this is the problem with people, they do not understand the mechanisms behind how everything Works.
Schemes of Evil
1) ‘The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.’ (2 Cor 4:4)
The above verse is achieved in the world through the following formula:
‘A combination of deception + restriction + distraction (through time wasting methods) in order to create a foolish, weakened, dependent and deluded people for the sole purpose of control.’
2) A strategy used to delude people:
Play on people’s naturally inherent pride. By giving people the impression that they have attained knowledge, they are then not open to anything that opposes their knowledge because that would mean surrender of their pride.
3) The purpose of false prophecy where there is much hype is not for it to come to pass, but so that people become discouraged and easily reject true prophecy that is imminent. This is the tactic of ‘stealing thunder’ used by the enemy to dissuade people from receiving true prophecies.
‘Stealing thunder’ is the enemies plot to get Christians to do the right thing in the wrong way, so as to dissuade the person from true commitment to the Lords plan. A person who is not seeking the prophetic may get a boost to listen to a deceiver, then be dissuaded to truly seek God for the truth, because they were disappointed with their expectations.
Along with the straw-man fallacy tactic, stealing thunder ranks amongst the main tactics of evil.
1) Regarding the possibility of time travel. A friend was speaking to me about Time Travel, and they wanted to know what I thought, I immediately received this prophecy:
‘It is pointed at bringing about the maximum potential of righteousness!’
(Note: John the Revelator was time-travelling when he saw 2000 years into today’s generation, he then brought that knowledge back to about 90AD. Many prophets are effectively time-travelling, also prayer is a form of time-travel insomuch as before you finish praying for something, God has already prepared the answer for you, because God saw you would pray it. There is a prophetic revelation available to the saints to access the gift of time-travel through the Holy Spirit, it’s the ability to draw on and to receive Gods knowledge of the ages, whether from years already passed, or from years about to be.)
‘Nothing is impossible for God.’ – Mat 19:26
2) I was praying about time travel and I received this message:
‘Science fiction is science that hasn’t been brought to fruition yet.’
3) Prophecy (from another prophet):
‘My Son is My love. My Son is My joy. My Son is my truth. My Son is my peace. My Son is my wisdom. My Son is my life. My Son is my light. When you accept My Son, you accept My love, joy, truth, peace, wisdom, life, and light into your heart. You accept My being into your heart. I will never die. You will never die. My being is eternal life.
When you accept My son, You accept eternal life into your spirit. Your spirit is alive and lives in the state of being I live in. I live in eternity. Your spirit lives in eternity. I am above time. Your spirit is above time. Heaven is above time. You are seated in heavenly realms, you are seated in eternal realms. Your spirit is in heaven now.
Your mind gets transformed by thinking heavenly thoughts. Your body will be transformed by the resurrection, but your spirit is living in heaven now. There is no time in heaven. Heaven is. I am. You are. You are a new species. Your species is a species of the same species as My Son Jesus. He is the firstborn among many brethren. Your brother is of the same species as you are. Your brother is not a fish. Your brother is of the same class, type, and nature that you are.
So what applies to My Son Jesus applies to you. I always answer his prayers. I always answer yours when you ask in Jesus’ name. ‘My father will give you whatever you ask in My name.’ (Jn 16:23). You must stop thinking earthly thoughts. You must think heavenly thoughts.
4) A friend was releasing to me prophetic knowledge about something called the Copy World, from what they said it is a depth of prophetic dimension that some prophets know about. Having never heard of the Copy World, I took it to the Lord in prayer, and received this prophecy a few days later:
About the ‘Copy World’: ‘The dimension or world that allows for the functioning of the Kingdom when this world doesn’t allow it or restricts it.’
They had explained that the Toronto Blessing, or Bible or Trinity isn’t in the Bible itself, also the Copy World isn’t there, except possibly could be in the Bible Code, but it is taught. It’s a dimension of sight, of mind, the mind of God, the heart of God, and it is the revelation of how God can see through time, and impart the knowledge to the Believer. It is also a prophetic world more powerful than that of the Prophetic Dream State (Waking Dreams).
They had prayed for me to be released into certain blessings, all I can say was I started to re-live past situations, and kept seeing that I had been through this before, it was similar to de-ja-vu.
5) Look for the keys of sequence for the sake of simplicity and time. Study the gospels and try to unlock the sequence of simplicity and time.
6) God is not subject to any times or generations.
1) Effective evangelism brings to the surface people’s contradictions in their beliefs and thinking processes.
2) Revelation: The average life span of a person is about 74 years. So people have about 74 years to reason out if the message of Jesus Christ is truth (a reasoning that takes 5 minutes). If in 74 years people haven’t sought to find out if the message of Jesus Christ is truth, then they are worthy of the Lord’s Judgment. In those 74 years, people see problems, sickness and death. These in themselves are enough to cause a person to reason out the message of Jesus Christ.
3) One morning in prayer I asked the Lord what it is that prevents people from coming to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and being saved? He said to me: ‘Preconceived Misconceptions’.
4) If the saints truly obeyed the Lord then the world would be won.
5) Be careful that in your pursuit to save the world, that you are not weakened or deterred from your course by the feel good factor or emotional deception of those you are trying to save.
(Don’t be deterred by unbelievers, or even Christians who are not walking in obedience.)
6) God gives all men the opportunity to be exposed to the goodness of His Kingdom, and then they are responsible to work on that and to seek truth from that (Mat 25:14-30).
7) People have made Christmas all about Santa Claus instead of Christ. In that case they should call it Santamas and not Christmas.
The fact that they make it all about a person who they know doesn’t even exist and is a myth, shows how deluded people are in their persistence and blindness to pay tribute to a delusion or an illusion, rather than to seek the truth of Christmas and what it’s all about.
Note: Although Christmas is a tradition, it represents what is true – Christ! God can use Christmas as a means of Evangelizing to the nations! ) People have made Christmas all about Santa Claus instead of Christ. In that case they should call it Santamas and not Christmas.
8) The word of God is not what people want.
I sensed this message would make a good tract or evangelistic sermon. People need to understand this when sharing the Gospel.
If someone made a tract with the prophecy as the title, then people may be more motivated to read it with interest, as it is ministering to their confusion.
9) It is 100% impossible to prove God does not exist. It is 100% possible to prove God does exist.
1) Good discipleship is obedience to the Words and Commands of Jesus! There is nothing more to it.
2) No Christian can be truly effective unless they have an eternal perspective towards people and situations.
3) The Bible shows the ways and glory of God, the Words of Christ show what is required of you!
4) When you do something in the time you do not feel like it – then everything works out, and you don’t get the hindrances you would have otherwise had if you did it in the time that you did feel like it.
This is a key prophecy to do with true Discipleship – True Discipleship Teaching is the one thing that is missing from many churches in the West.
And sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, ‘Come, for all things are now ready.’ But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, ‘I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.’ And another said, ‘I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.’ Still another said, ‘I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.’ – Luke 14:17-20
5) People go to church and listen to sermons or they hear testimonies to find out the ways of the Lord. But be alert, for what you hear may be correct, but this may also cause you to develop a preconceived misconception about God’s workings in your life. Therefore be alert and seek the Lord, for what you know about the Lord may be true, but may not be the way God will choose to work in your life.
6) Trust in the Lord, have patience and live with the notion that you have done your best in doing the right thing (according to God’s understanding of what is right) so that you don’t look back and have regrets.
7) What does it mean to have the mind of Christ?
Having the mind of Christ is not walking in the notion that just because you are born-again and thus in Christ you therefore have the mind of Christ. Having the mind of Christ is walking in the death of your own understanding and therefore fully trusting and obeying God. Death to your own understanding means you no longer presume and you no longer judge unless it is prophetic from God.
‘I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by Himself; He can do only what he sees His Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does.’ (John 5:19-20)
8) The Lord may not always tell you directly what needs to be done in a situation, but will use a catalyst to reveal to you the true state of your heart which will prompt you to act according to His will. For if your heart is truly revealed to you, God will truly be revealed to you. In this way the will of God is accomplished, together with a true knowing of self and God. The catalyst God will use to reveal your heart is one that you should already be expected to know (perceive) in the position you find yourself in.
9) The application of knowledge is life’s greatest challenge.
10) Beware of preventative measures to prevent you from advancing for the Gospel.
1) I was thinking about who owns the church, when I got these words:
There was a way to give accountability back to the saints.
(This has to do with accountability to God.)
2) The Church is accountable for causing the world to see the delusion they are living in.
3) The church is slow to think for themselves.
(People wait for God, when God is waiting for them.)
4) The Lord showed me that obedience to Him is like trying to climb a mountain. The aim is not to try and fight the obstacles along the way, but to get to the top, because once you are at the top, the obstacles then mean nothing. I also sensed that this is a problem in today’s church. Many Christians prioritize trying to fight the obstacles rather than prioritizing reaching the top.
5) The Church in its ignorance rejects the true prophets of God in the same way the world in its ignorance rejects the evangelists of the Lord.
6) The sin of complacency has replaced the Kingdom of God.
7) A note about God’s people: They know Me not!
8) If My people knew me, they would obey. (John 14:21)
9) If the Church obeyed God then the world would see how impoverished they are.
10) The Lord showed me this revelation for the saints:
The teachings that people need to abide in are the laws of God taught to the people whereby they need to sacrifice themselves day by day, not weekly, monthly, yearly, or when it’s convenient or inconvenient. They need to understand through the revelation of the gospels ‘Do to others as you would have done unto yourself.’
They need to understand that God is going to hold them accountable if they are holding others in contempt against the plans of God. They need to be diligently seeking God for whatever Gods plan is to be worked out in their life on Gods terms, not their own. They need to recognize when God has sent someone to them to help them, or when God has sent someone to work with them, they need to understand that God wants to refine the person’s character, and to make them compliant with Christ. They need to understand the brevity of life, the shortness of life, and to make good use of the opportunities that have been given to them to advance to gospel.
If they neglect this, if they reason against it, know it is the enemies plan for people to unteachable, negative and to attack a plan of God, for God shall bless you according to what you do, and you seek God about it, because Gods plan is for you to do what makes sense (for the scriptures teach this), and ask God to bless it, for the Lord shall bless the implementation of the Word of God, and true obedience.
If you truly honor God, you’re going to receive with meekness the wisdom of the Gospels, and you’re going to recognize what God has brought about in your life, the plans God has for you, and to work with those plans. You’re going to be considerate to others, not require the unreasonable, you’re going to see people in accordance to what makes sense, according to your situation what God has blessed you, according to someone else’s situation what God has blessed them. You’re going to want to bless people God has sent to you. You may have more than them in some things, or they may have more than you in others, someone may require of you something, but you can’t require of them, or someone may have something required of you by them, but they can’t be required of you.
The saints of Christ are all called to work together, to use what they have been given to help others freely without requiring them to help themselves, when God anointed you for the task. The prophet ought not to say ‘why should I prophecy the Word of God, why don’t you who don’t have the gift do my job for me?’
This message was about simply yielding to Gods plan to generously and wisely help your brother or sister without procrastination for the sake of the Lord.
11) The problem with the Western church:
They feel they have everything and that they have need of nothing else. (See Revelation 3:17)
1) ‘How do Christians read commandments?’
What is their perception of the revelation from the gospels, how is it understood, what does it apply to or pertain to for them?
The problem is people’s perception of the Word of God, people expect the Word of God to conform to their limited expectation. They see God as functioning according to their limited linear understanding.
2) There is a side to the Lord’s character not so fully presented in the New Testament that His Church needs to understand more. Only those who know the heart of God can see this side. Those that walk only in the letter of the New Testament and not in the heart of God are devoid of this understanding.
3) ‘We won’t want to obliterate the word of God.’
True saints do not nullify the Word of God because of disobedience.
4) The message of the Bible is about simple people achieving great things through unconventional means.
5) ‘The Words of Paul cannot contradict the Gospels.’
The Lord revealed much more about Paul, however Rick Joyner in their book ‘The Call’ explains about Paul about the same message the Lord showed me. Suffice to say that:
– The Holy Spirit does appoint and anoint women to teach and to prophecy in power.
– The church speaking or praising in tongues together can be to the glory of God and release powerful blessing, irregardless if the unsaved do not understand.
– A women has no need to wear a head covering when praying or prophesying – ‘So rend your heart and not your garments.’
– Widows under 60 who obey God should be helped by the saints or they could be accountable for being goat Christians.
– More than three prophets can prophecy in church with the blessing of God.
6) The Gospels and the historical events concerning the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ have all been devised by God in such an infinite and wise way that no allowance is left for refute by the inferior ‘wisdom’ of mankind.
7) The words of Jesus Christ are universal truth that applies to all men, of all classes and of all generations. No-one is with excuse.
8) The parables of Jesus were not only given to reveal the facts of reality but as a warning to bring those facts to their rightful place.
9) When people misconstrue scripture as a reason not to do to others as they would have done unto themselves, as a reason not to be accountable for their own lives, then they are not afraid of God, they are not afraid of being deceived, because the Bible says: ‘be careful that the light in you is not darkness’.
So any scripture that they are using to expect God to do things what God requires of them (praying for God to help people that they are in fact required to do something about) is misinterpretation of scripture (they perceive it as applying for God to use others, but not use them).
They have a misconstruing (obscurity) of the scripture. For them it is light that is darkness, it’s not the truth of the scripture, it’s the notion, because they are too lazy to make the difference.
10) Saturate yourselves with the Words of Christ. Learn them and meditate on them. For no matter how many righteous works you do for the Lord, without this saturation, an unexpected event may occur in your life which may cause you to disobey one of His commands, and it may be a command that will determine whether you lose your salvation or not. Neglect of integral commands of the Lord, will cause a weakening in your reflexive responses at a time that may determine your salvation.
1) My people obey Me! Do not prioritize submission to your leaders over your submission to Me. Look and learn from My people Israel. For many times their obedience to Me wavered according to the leaders they were subject to. I have not called you to be a wavering people whose obedience is subject to the obedience and influence of your leaders. But I have called you to be a steady and decided people subject to Me. Look at Israel, for irregardless of their leaders they were given the covenant, and they knew how they should walk. Likewise you have been given My Word, and irregardless of your leaders, you too should know how to walk. This is why I have always made My Word to be available to all rather than confining it to leaders so that each person may work out their own salvation.
2) I was seeking about moderators and their control over Christian forums, when I got the word ‘Unyielding’.
3) Revelation about Pastors:
Leaders are not accountable to God.
They are not responsive. They do not respond when taught to be accountable to God.
4) Preaching the things of the Kingdom, without the requirements of the Kingdom.
This was a prophecy about a Televangelist ministry.
‘Let not many of you become leaders, for as such, shall receive greater judgment.’
‘To him who has been given much, much shall be required.’
5) Misgivings. Refuting insecurities.
This had to do with Pastors misgivings because of their own insecurities which are because they don’t seek God truly.
6) Convincing Arguments.
Pastors or leaders who do not truly enquire of God for the Lords plan, and what God wants from them, could become susceptible to fine sounding arguments. These mediocre leaders are easy prey for satan. They then go on to deceive the flock.
7) For churches that demand questions like ‘Who is your Pastor?’ etc.
‘It is sin to demand an explanation of the Lord’s workings that conform to your own understanding.’
8) I was seeking about Born-again Leaders not being prepared to receive prophecy, and deluded with ‘Submission to Leadership protocols’.
I received many messages about their teaching or heresy, amongst which are these:
Problems with pastors asking for info:
1) Fixation – the want to fixate on you for: antagonism, attacking motives, to try to discredit, so as to avoid conviction from the Lord.
2) They despise someone with no blind protocol (it is an unspoken message to them to repent).
3) They presume to understand motives.
4) When rebuked they show contempt or cynicism, they despise simple obedience to the Lord, using reasoning such as ‘Don’t give me that etc’.
5) Yet, they would understand if it is explained to them (if you present truth to them with a legion of Angels). They are accountable for not being prepared to receive correction from the Lord according to Gods plan for ministering.
9) People prioritize submission to their leaders and advocate that it is their duty to obey them because the fallibility of leaders weakens the demand for people to change their lives in comparison to what is required of them as spoken by the infallible Christ. It is an excuse under the guise of ‘obedience’ not to wholeheartedly obey!
1) I was asking a friend about what the problem with the high divorce rate in the US was. The answer they gave me was ‘The Woman’. I told them that I disagreed with this answer, not knowing that it was a prophecy (they then later told me this was the answer the Lord spoke to them to tell me), but a few months later, I was speaking about the same subject, when the Lord suddenly gave me the following prophecy:
‘The problem with women is that they want their egos constantly fed without them being considerate to other people.’
This was actually the start of all the problems for the world, as Eve, wanting her ‘ego’ to be fed, ate the fruit, without consideration for Adam, or the generation that she would birth (Gen 3:6). Women throughout the whole Bible have caused great men and leaders to fall, or have at least prevented them from walking in the fullness of their destiny. This problem seems to be repeated all throughout history, (e.g. Solomon, Samson and many others) even to this day.
‘When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.’ (Genesis 3:6)
2) Everything (many things) women (meaning not all women) get on with is based on a foundation of inconsideration or shallowness.
This prophecy was about aptitude for inconsideration or shallowness.
3) The Lord told me to write a prophetic teaching based on all the prophecies received about women called: ‘Women – source of life – source of death’.
4) God has allowed a flaw in women because man needs the satisfaction that makes him feel he is her savior, in a similar way to the way Christ is the Savior of the flawed world. For as Christ is Head of the Church, Man is head of the Woman.
5) Women are given an illusion that they start chasing, so basically much of the problems that they are creating is due to the illusion that they blindly pursue.
6) Women have no conscience to ensure that they do not deprive the man of all truth.
7) Women lack dimensional understanding for long term truth which is why they become unreasonable to achieve their selfish aspirations subject to their limited understanding.
8) Whilst writing ‘Why women are prone to nagging.’ I received this revelation:
‘Pray for women to be of:
9) The Lord showed me that women don’t have the ability to reason out truth (this has to do with her being motivated to seek truth) and therefore can easily become deceived; failing to perceive the problems they create for themselves and for others, and not having conscience or understanding to see the damage they do to others or themselves through that deceit.
Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, ‘Look up and see what is appearing.’
I asked, ‘What is it?’ He replied, ‘It is a basket. ‘And he added, ‘This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land.’ Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! He said, ‘This is wickedness,’ and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed its lead cover down on it. (Zechariah 5:5-8)
But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. (1 Cor 11:3)
Woman is the glory of man. For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. (1 Cor 11:7-9)
10) The problem with women is that they want their egos satisfied to feel that they are in control whether through blatant or subtle means. This is because they do not understand the true authority they can have so they seek this in a corrupted form because the world does not teach them this and nor have they experienced it so they fall for what the world gives them.
11) ‘Spasms of Nagging.’
This has to do with the teaching about ‘Why Women Nag’.
12) ‘Woman are prone to nagging.’ (Because of depth perception.)
This was for the Women Teaching, it is about women who apply what is needed to something superficially not substantially.
14) ‘Women have no insight or conscience to far sightedness.’
15) What a women lacks is an understanding heart.
16) The Lord showed me about women that:
They don’t want to be alert to intelligence.
They don’t want to confront intelligence.
17) What women need is to understand about moods:
The Kingdom of God is not subject to the moods of Women.
18) About Nagging, Scowling and Immaturity:
‘Women need to seek maturity.’
19) Received the Word: ‘Irreverence’
‘The problem with women is they are irreverent. They also know it.’
20) ‘What a woman wants is security.’
21) ‘Women take advantage of the fact that they know men need them.’
22) ‘Women are prone to neglect.’
23) Winginess (winging / complaining) is from short sightedness.
24) A prophecy about Islam’s restriction of women:
25) ‘Islam thrives on man’s inherent jealously towards the woman he loves.’
1) Why good intentions mean nothing to God? Because they are rooted in a person’s own understanding of a situation, and if this understanding is not in line or agreement with the wisdom and commandments of absolute truth of Christ, then they can only be rooted in a person’s own understanding resulting from their own ignorance, selfishness, corruption, or blindness, and God will not violate His integrity for a person’s limited understanding.
2) The Lord works according to how He sees fitting to, for righteousness in every situation. On one level He is unlimited and unrestricted without violating His integrity and this supersedes all. On another level He appears to work in a way that ‘fits’ our understanding of His ways for the sake of Wisdom at a given time or place. The problem is when believers interpret the second way as being the absolute because this is comfortable and unchallenging for them, and this is when they limit God.
3) Why people develop literal mindsets. Literal mindsets are the result of any authority whose purpose is to mold people in a certain way so that people can respond or act in the way according to the purpose any ungodly authority is trying to accomplish. Over the years, this control has increased abundantly, therefore people have become more and more literal in their interpretation of things, and expect literal interpretations from others.
Less control of the mind means more freedom in interpretation. A person can only interpret or operate in the boundaries of the permitted freedom given to them. This is a problem when dealing with the things of God, for God is not limited in the way He speaks to people and in the way He chooses to work things out in a person’s life. For God is the absolute being of true freedom, and where there is true freedom, there is also no restriction on interpretation.
4) My People do not have sufficient revelation that will give them the understanding to execute My plans on the earth.
5) Conventional means are an illusion to accomplishing the Lord’s plans.
1) People have become truly blinded.
2) People point their reasoning ability and curiosity to insignificant (trivial) and superficial things rather than unto the Lord!
3) The people show contempt for my Word then they are destroyed.
4) People are secure in their blindness and that’s why they feel that they don’t need to be accountable.
5) They know not the glory of the Lord for they show contempt for My prophets.
6) The saints show contempt for the blessings of the Lord because they prioritize the temporal and frivolous things of this world.
7) People mock the thing they inwardly long for but can’t have as a way of showing their defeat over it.
8) People become theological because they refuse to be confronted by simple truth.
9) The blood of Christ cuts through the illogicality of people.
10) You mustn’t be good. You must be just! And why?
Because people are egocentric and blinded and will use goodness to achieve what they want and then will see that they have been trapped in their blindness and selfishness.
Justice will cause them to see their selfishness and blindness in order to lead them to repentance.
11) People get sentimental in the presence of God but that isn’t the test for obedience.
12) Blind people, that are influenced by the blind that are influencing them, replacing certain with uncertain.
13) People’s friendliness towards each other is a temporal sustenance for their self-interests.
14) Civilized people think they are greater than others.
15) Only wicked people prioritize cleaning and all day in housework
1) The world’s wrong perception about God is taking them to hell. Likewise the Church’s wrong perception of how God works will cause them not to receive the fullness of the Kingdom – being like the Pharisees who rejected the Lord.
2) I sensed the Lord’s grief for His chosen good people who are being exposed and subject to wrong teachings. I sensed that this is a reason that is causing His delay so that they may come to their rightful place for He longs to be with them.
3) The importance about why you shouldn’t hide behind your reasoning and think you are safe there or lean on your own understanding – because there is an invisible element of deception that eludes man even with his reasonable understanding.
4) The Lord showed me that righteous works can have a way of disguising people’s right standing with God giving them a false assurance of our salvation.
Look at the world. They do ‘righteous’ works, but as I have already told you that ‘all your righteous acts are like filthy rags’ (Isaiah 64:6). Therefore prioritize the integral Words of My Son Jesus Christ, and then true righteousness will naturally flow in your lives.
5) How the Church has become deceived:
- a) Through selfishness aimed at temporal indulgences rather than on eternal rewards which comes through sacrifice.
- b) Through fine sounding arguments that use the promises to target temporal selfishness rather than eternal rewards.
6) Digression from the plan of God.
This was about saints who shall get on with the work of ministry, but never truly obey the Gospels. They’ll always procrastinate using scripture as an excuse for not obeying.
7) Where truth is, error and contradiction cannot enter.
(Truth works like the laws of math, it can’t be opposed)
8) ‘Anything designed to deceive has to look, or is made to look attractive, otherwise how would it deceive?’
This is what happened with Eve when she ate the fruit.
9) What is heresy? Heresy is any belief that isn’t truth. What is truth? Truth is the Words of Jesus Christ interpreted correctly in the right context. What is the greatest heresy? The greatest heresy is persisting to believe that you are right, when there is the possibility that you may be wrong and not making the effort to seek truth, especially when you have the reasoning ability to know the possibility of error that you detect in others.
What causes heresy? Heresy is caused when a person hasn’t truly died to self. When a person hasn’t truly died to self, elements in their personality seeking to exalt ‘the self’ will release ‘justified understanding’ in order to keep the ‘self’ alive.
Heresy is made from the same material as truth because it uses the Word of God as its final source, and therefore seems to be truth, but it is shaped in such a way through fine sounding arguments that distort truth, and thus only through its application can one see that it doesn’t lock into truth. Truth receives its power in its everlasting ability to circumvent error and thus expose it. Error or heresy receives its defeat from its open gaps that permit truth to enter in order to circumvent and thus expose the error.
10) They are comparing themselves to the uncivilized, looking at what they in their understanding are proficient in, and what others are deficient in, not seeing what they are getting rid of whilst trying to become a ‘great people’.
1) Not only do they place restrictions on the Kingdom of God through their protocols, but through these restrictions they restrict those that wish to advance in the Kingdom. They fail to understand Wisdom because in their insecurities shown through their protocols, the Kingdom of God is not released. They take God’s order, used for specific times and purposes, and apply it as the absolute for all times, failing to understand God’s unlimited and intrusive character for purposes of bringing righteousness.
‘Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the Kingdom of Heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to’ (Matthew 23:13).
‘You stiff-necked people with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit!’ (Acts 7:51).
When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, ‘Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.’
He answered, ‘Haven’t you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread — which was not lawful for them to do, but only for the priests. Or haven’t you read in the Law that the priests on Sabbath duty in the temple desecrate the Sabbath and yet are innocent?’ (Matthew 12:2-5)
2) People have become so wicked and corrupt whereby instead of interpreting your preaching to them as a warning to them and being grateful, they interpret it as you trying to impose your beliefs on them as a way to justify their wicked behavior and not change their ways.
3) When those in disobedience to God are told by their own idols the thing they wish not to hear it is probable that they listen. But when a servant of the Lord tells the disobedient what they wish not to hear, reproving them for their sin and reminding them of the Lord, that is when they cannot bear it, even to the point that they are enraged against the servant of God. No external alarms startle and soften secure sinners, but exasperate them. For He said: ‘If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you also’ (John 15:20).
4) God is not subject to the protocol and the understanding of how the church believes things should be worked out because that is how the Pharisees worked.
5) Those who do not walk in the freedom God has for them, stop the flow of those who do walk in the freedom.
6) It is irritating and grievous when people quote the Word of God out of context because they lack the understanding needed in a particular situation, or because they do not wish to repent of their ways. They will use certain scriptures out of context in an attempt to justify their actions which are rooted in a lack of knowledge / wisdom / understanding. Unwillingness to repent is caused by lack of understanding.
7) Therefore the problem with the world is that people detract through legalistic blindness with the aim of making absolute truth about something else so that they are not challenged, as a way to protect their selfishness and what they believe is right.
8) I sensed that there are many in the Church who are walking in much of the same zeal, knowledge and ambition for the Kingdom of God as Saul of Tarsus before his conversion, but like him are blinded to the true heart of God. Like him they need to be ‘blinded’ in their zeal and ambitions so that they may then see. Walking in the heart of God does not mean you allow others in their ignorance or folly to have authority over the authority and wisdom you possess in the Kingdom, but that you know how to weigh situations with the aim to bring peace and joy through knowing how to release the necessary amount of mercy to a person whereby that peace and joy is attained without disrupting the effectiveness of the Kingdom. If that peace and joy isn’t attained, then the person has been deficient in releasing mercy, and is thus still subject to the law and not the heart.
9) Those that walk in legalism prevent giving the other person what is rightfully theirs.
10) God is not subject to the protocol and the understanding of how the church believes things should be worked out because that is how the Pharisees worked.
1) Samuel was trained by the disobedient, so the Lord allows the disobedient to do his work for the sake of other things (see Numbers, the account of Balaam the sorcerer also).
2) Reluctance to help based on immaturity.
3) Those who profess to love the cross so much, hate the commands of Jesus Christ.
This was about Goat Christians.
4) ‘Go, go away, and do not return. We don’t want the truth, we don’t want to learn.’
This is the song of the Goat.
5) ‘They didn’t perceive the necessity to be obedient.’
This has to do with the division of sheep and the goats.
6) Revelation about people who speak or respond as if they are on the same wavelength, showing contempt for teachability, who have no depth:
They have no accountability to God, to Wisdom, or to Conscience. These are the goats among the sheep.
7) Digression from the plan of God.
This is a summarization of those saints who get on with ministry, but never truly obey the Gospels. They’ll always procrastinate when it comes to
Gospel wisdom, and obey in other things.
8) ‘Criminal neglect.’
This was a prophecy for the goats. (Mat 25, 7:21-23)
9) I got a revelation on how to cut through the goats of the church. You need to list all the characteristics of the goats, how they behave and then show from scripture how it’s wrong, then refute it.
10) There is a very serious problem with mankind whereby even though they know and understand why they should obey the commands of Christ and the eternal rewards that come with this, will still prioritize their time and energy to the frivolous and temporal things of this life.
1) People make excuses not to help based on their supposition about things. They’re speaking from suppositions, they’re supposing something, based on an inadequacy and determination not to obey the wisdom of Christ as written in the Gospels.
2) People’s disobedience to God does not nullify who God is and what He requires from people.
3) When we rebel against God and our allegiance to Him, then those in subjection to us will rebel against us. Therefore if we find people breaking their covenant with us and neglect their duty, then we must reflect upon our breach of Covenant with God and the neglect of our duty to Him, rather than try to justify ourselves in the comfort that someone else is disobeying the Lord.
1) God rebukes both by His providence (His rod) and His Word.
2) My people need to be very careful not to allow any bitterness or resentment to root against Me during times when I am bringing correction to them as a result of their previous disobedience.
3) The Lord says: ‘Tell them (the Church) I love them!’
I sensed that this isn’t a love of approval but a love of rebuke to bring the church into its God’s intended purpose.
The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: ‘Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with loving-kindness I have drawn you.’ (Jer 31:3)
And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: ‘My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives.’ If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. (Heb 12:5,6)
4) The saints need more maturity, cleansing of the inside of the dish.
This has to do with Psalm 139. People need to understand what true maturity is.
5) There are two kinds of judgment. One that comes from the love of God and one that comes from the rejection of that love. (For example God will bring judgment on someone to wake them up – prompted from love, but if they reject this, then ultimately hell.)
1) The Lord may not always give you what you want but will give you the thing that will refine you in areas you do not see.
2) Regarding the verse: ‘The Lord will not allow you to be tested beyond your ability to endure’.
This is so that we can be strengthened and brought into the likeness of His Son.
3) ‘Nurturing in the midst of adversity.’
The Lord may bless in the midst of adverse circumstances, but it is not necessarily the plan of the Lord for refining. Christians must understand that much suffering simply isn’t the Lords plan. Many pride themselves on suffering, when all they needed to do was be wise, tactful and obedient to avoid the problems that they need to ask God to help them with.
As an example – If people simply didn’t get a mortgage they wouldn’t have to pray to get out of debt.
1) Be careful not to be distracted by those things that have the appearance of doing the Lord’s work but are actually distracting you from the things God wants for you. These distractions may come in the form of people who seem interested in knowing about the ways of God but who don’t succeed in, or want to change their ways!
2) What you prioritize is what will distract you and what you will be judged by.
1) ‘Selfish Ignorant Neglect’ (S.I.N.)
2) Wisdom of repentance.
This is a revelation – it is unwise for people not to repent of sin.
3) The more people love the world – the more it can take to get them to be responsive to the Kingdom.
This was a revelation to show that conscious or subconscious reluctance is sin. Reluctance to yield to the commands of Christ is sin.
Many people have been made blind to subconscious reluctance by adopting a world status-quo mentality.
5) There is something seriously wrong with God’s people where they are not afraid to disobey the Lord, and we are talking about their eternal salvation here, they do not understand that they may not even be alive tomorrow – there is a great deficiency somewhere. It is the inability to synthesize the requirements of the Lord on them together with the assurance of how much longer they will be alive, in order to ensure their eternal salvation! The reason for reluctance to obey is because they do not love the Lord and His plans as they ought to!
6) ‘Get your life sorted.’
Keep short accounts, seek God, get rid of every yoke that is not of the Lord. This was the whole message of the Lord, to get a life by getting saved, then obey the Gospels.
7) ‘Convict them of callousness.’
1) People’s excuses rooted in temporal selfishness and folly will not prevail over the Lord’s eternal Word through which all things were made.
2) The problem with the Pharisees when they were attacking Jesus’ motives was they didn’t look at the result, because they should have seen that the result was good and fruitful, and that should have made them realize that He was the Messiah.
3) Fine sounding arguments to justify callousness!
4) When you try to reason with people and they attack your motives it is because you are attacking or coming against the comfort zone of their thinking.
5) The nullified words and actions of God for other purposes sake are preventative measures against the flow and blessing of the Lord. Those governed by such measures are victims of vain results.
6) When people feel they really want something or if they are subject to any fear that is causing them to behave in a way to get what they want, they will release a justified reasoning or understanding to bring about what agrees with the thing they are subject to.
1) People go for something that they can recognize.
This has to do with the sub consciousness.
Take this away from people and the critical sense becomes weakened. This brings psychological disorder and enslavement. God’s people need to interpret and to make a difference about the application of revealed knowledge.
1) The wickedness in people is revealed when they see you succeeding for they rejoice not but try to bring you under a yoke and that is where the Lord cut through in the Sermon on the Mount. (This is about people’s naturally inherent opposition to the righteousness of God.)
1) Don’t judge or you will be judged, and why you shouldn’t judge, because when you judge it keeps you in a limited understanding or knowing of self, but when you don’t judge you are excluded from this limited understanding.
2) People’s presumption of others is a reflection of their own thought processes. (This is different to prophetic insight through the Word of God.)
3) Peoples presumption of others is a reflection of their own thought processes.
4) ‘Judicial Authority.’
The authority to judge from the Lord. This is a gift or anointing to judge.
1) Reasoning gets through the pride. Not reasoning makes people proud.
2) ‘Ask for humility in your reasoning and understanding.’
3) The Lord gave me three messages for getting rid of pride
- a) Helping others gets rid of pride.
- b) The Fruit of the Holy Spirit releases love, teachability and humility making the Christian able to get rid of pride effectively.
- c) Pray and understand these two scriptures:
Psalm 139 is a foundational scripture for discipleship – Christians should pray this prayer of repentance and commitment to God:
‘Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.’ (Psalm 139:23,24)
1) Everyone should seek their own destiny, they are accountable to do that, if they don’t then they are expecting others to seek it for them.
2) Control your own destiny.
3) People are no longer motivated in this world to be accountable for their own life, or be responsible for their own life. They’re given the feel-good factor that the world has or does everything for them. So they don’t really see, there is no motivation to think for themselves in a way, and they are also deluded by (misinterpretations of) scriptures that teach them that they are blessed and they are privileged.
4) Think for yourself.
1) Disobeying the expectancy of others.
People expect others to conform to their understanding, they in their own understanding think that something makes sense, and they think it would be good for others to do what they think makes sense, so they expect from others or advise them according to their own perceptions, with the notion that they are surely correct. These are those who forget the Words of the Lord in Scripture: ‘Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.’
- – If you operate in that.
– If you operate in tradition.
– If you operate in preconceived expectations of how the Kingdom of the Lord functions.
This means that if someone operates in that which they understand is the status-quo or presumed understanding of the Lords plan, that it is futile.
3) Why people do the wrong thing in the wrong time and not the right thing in the right time?
Because the wrong thing is imposed on them through the world’s system and comes with stupidity and conformity, and in an already corrupted state they conform. The right thing is given through the right use of free will which comes through discernment and wisdom.
4) The world is full of best kept secrets.
This was about the many secret technologies that have, for the most part, been kept hidden from people. For example, Japan has technologies that are understood as the ‘status-quo’, such as mind readers, humanoid androids, as well as much more advanced technology. Scientists have developed schematics for a means to an end of physical death (by means of keeping the brain alive connected to an Android), and many other ‘out of this world technologies’. To many in the west this would seem like science fiction, however, truth is stranger than fiction.
God’s people, deceived by Western Government are truly blinded to the reality of what God has been working throughout the earth.
This also applies to the Kingdom of God – there are many mysteries that God understands, that His people do not seek for. If people are kept blinded to technology, what are they kept from for the Lords Kingdom?
5) Righteous inconsideration.
It is unrighteous to be considerate in opposition to the Lords plans.
1) People’s ideologies of the status-quo.
This means people have a theology, an ideology of what the normalcy of life is – what to expect from life, what should be the normal expectation. However this is a delusion because they do not know what life can throw at them (Luke 12:16-21).
2) ‘If you are true to yourself you shall find God.’
This means if a person is truly true to themselves, they shall not listen to reasons not to seek God, also they shall use right-reasoning.
The Christian shall see God, and the unsaved shall understand that there really is a God.
3) Saints who love truth don’t want the world’s outlook about life.
4) Did it ever occur to you? Have you ever thought about?
This is about the wisdom to reflect and deduce for the sake of Kingdom of God.
5) Deficiency to take God seriously. Pray that My people shall wake up.
6) People are secure in their restricted understanding.
This is because there is no conflict when there is no thinking, when people don’t reason or rationalize, they walk in blindness. It is this blindness that is taking them to hell and the lake of fire, for they refused the instructions of the Lord through the Holy Spirit, as revealed to them through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
7) When people are secure in their outlook, they do not look at the consequences of their limited knowledge.
8) Influenced by friends who are not serious about the Kingdom of God.
9) Secure in disposition (supposed ideologies or how a person feels, giving people the notion to believe they are right.)
10) That which eats away at people is their desire to want to please other people and this makes them miss the focus and the epicenter and the essence of their own destiny.
11) Freedom to breath.
12) People are accustomed to supposing through ignorance or lack of understanding rooted in the world’s thinking and the world’s way of doing things, subject to their own reasoning.
13) They haven’t got their dreams realized.
(Why people don’t get their dreams realized.)
14) I was praying about a new teaching to write that could be given to the Saints as well as to the World. This was the revelation I received: Teaching about self-esteem, finding out who you really are and fulfilling it, and not being restricted by the world’s system. The plan is to write the teaching for the Saints, then to write a different version for the World.
15) Restoring the self-esteem of people that has been taken away from them.
16) The people have to understand that they have the authority given by God to restore their self-esteem.
1) People have been conditioned to believe that there are authority figures that do everything for them.
2) It’s your job to do our job.
The way the world presents reality to the people, gives them the delusion, the supposition that things work out in a certain way, the status quo. People think that it is the experts (government, beaurocracy, officials) job to do their job.
3) If people understood that they are required to seek truth themselves, then they would be in a position to perceive error in authority figures.
4) A person in authority has more responsibility and is therefore subject to factors pertaining to that extra responsibility. They operate on a broader spectrum which affects their decisions in a different way to others, as they have more things to take into account
5) People often don’t have an understanding of the psychological makeup of a person in authority.
6) People in their laziness and contempt for truth suppose other people should get things done.
7) People are not taught that authority figures can be deceived, and if they understood that, they would be more careful about what they are being taught as well.
‘Be careful that the light in you is not darkness, for if the light you have is darkness, how great is that darkness.’
This can be a problem because they are subjecting themselves to the possible delusions from those they expect to do everything for them. An example would be if a believer is expecting and relying on a Pastor to do everything for them (to rightfully divide truth for them) and that Pastor is in heresy or error, then that believer would be jeopardizing either their right-standing with God (salvation) or eternal rewards by trusting in an individual rather than seeking God in prayer.
9) People put their trust in people yet fail to see the wickedness, corruption and superficiality of the people they put their trust in.
10) The reasons why people expect others to do things for them: Lack of motivation, laziness, lack of initiative.
11) People have a responsibility to seek truth for themselves.
12) The actions of the people are subject to the decisions and the actions of the leader or the one in authority.
1) The problem with the world’s system is that changeable circumstances are at the mercy of imposed set ups.
2) On the dysfunction of the world:
People will go and make a fuss over an item they have been overcharged for in a store, yet will sit back and be oppressed by a government that attempts to, continuously and long term, destroy their mind, time, independence and integrity.
3) The world’s system is designed to run on deception which is why, when the plans of the Kingdom, which are subject to truth are executed, then there is a conflict, and if one does not encounter or does not perceive this conflict in their lives, it means that they cannot be walking in truth, but are still subject to the deception of the world.
4) Blind conformity to the worlds system.
5) That which seems easy to get and makes you feel good for a while is an illusion. Do not seek it.
6) Submission to the world system is submission to insensitivity. Allegiance to the World is betrayal of the Kingdom.
7) The world’s system is designed to run on deceit and those that trust in it will become deceived.
8) Whilst in prayer this morning and praying for the world’s salvation, I had an image of how people in the world are being molded according to the formula received on the 14th February:
‘A combination of deception + restriction + distraction (through time wasting methods) in order to create a foolish, weakened, dependent and deluded people for the sole purpose of control.’
I could see unique individuals on a conveyer belt going through a machine and being transformed / conformed to be the same.
9) The way the world presents reality of the people gives people the supposition that things have to work out in a certain way.
1) Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
2) The Lord gave this prophecy about Law Enforcement in the States (the new police state):
‘My people need to wake up! Time has run out for My people!’
Doors that were once open are now closed, and judgment for the lukewarm is on its way.
3) ‘They have restricted people from being humane.’
This has to do with the bureaucracy of the social security system. Such as not being able to build a granny apartment for a relative, or have your grandma live with you because of the restrictions in receiving money from the government.
This is a deliberate goal of the system (the New World Order) in the West, its goal is to stop friends being helpful, to take away their humanity.
4) The world’s system tries to take away people’s ability to be humane whereby even if a person wants to show mercy to someone, the system prevents them.
5) The world’s system is about removing a person’s ability to be humane. And how does it do it? By restricting, even removing one’s ability to be humane to things that are useful, good and cost effective.
6) The Lord showed me about the American people in early America about the time of the Revolutionary War:
The problem: ‘Is they were civilized, that’s the problem. Because they were civilized, they were blind, dumb and stupid.’
1) The problem with democracy is independence without integrity.
2) Was reminded of old America and the Declaration of Independence, when I got these words: ‘Democracy is feeding peoples absurdity.’
3) United States Democracy make laws only when and where it suits them. (Freedom without truth or integrity.)
4) I received this message about democracy:
‘Democracy is cruel and unusual punishment.’
5) Why democracy cannot work is because people are born with different levels of gifting and intelligence meaning you cannot base decisions and invent laws or place people in positions of power from votes or the spoken voice of people who have no insight.
6) The system prevents you from being free to pursue what you inwardly long for – it gives you detraction instead and takes away your time, strength, and energy to pursue the superficial rather than the substantial (that which is of essence). The people understand they have been cheated, but their ability to do anything has been ‘taken away’ through bureaucracy. There are still opportunities in the system to succeed.
7) ‘All people are equal?’ Because they want to stop people from saying that you’re stupid.
8) Democracy is a fiasco of unconditional requirements to the New World Order.
9) About Democracy: The system itself makes the people stupid through unrestrained ‘freedom’ and it is then these people who are given authority to elect a leader.
10) The problem with democracy is that people who are stupid, blind and deluded have the ability to make important decisions and then others have to suffer for it.
11) Think about why democracy cannot work. Because it allows ‘freedom’ of things that corrupt / infiltrate the mind and the conscious, e.g. T.V, media etc… and then through this corruption the people are then given power to make important decisions.
So the steps or the formula for democracy are:
- ‘Freedom’ – i.e. that people feel they can just do what they want with no careful thought of their actions and the consequences that result.
- Corruption through that freedom (people become corrupted through that ‘freedom’).
- Decision making from a corrupted source.
- Others becoming corrupted as a result of that corrupted decision (others have to suffer for it).
1) People forget or they fail to understand that their possessions are not theirs but the Lord’s. God has entrusted these to them in the hope that they will be good stewards over them so that they help bring the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.
‘The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord; the earth and all who live on it are His.’ (Psalm 24:1)
2) The Lord says: Do what you can now and I shall release the finances.
3) I sensed the Lord showing me that some ministries are spending more money and are asking people for more money than is actually necessary, because in their inability to understand the commandments and the heart of Jesus Christ just to release what they can for now and to trust that God will provide according to the parable of talents, what they’re doing is, in their ambition to imitate the large ministries or in their ambition just to be some great ministry, they are in a hurry to get prosperous and to have a big name very shortly and very soon.
So what they’re doing is actually demanding or asking people for money when in reality they should be releasing the gifts and the talents that God has given them. The result is this – that they then prioritize getting money through their ambition to become some big ministry rather than just releasing the gifts that they already have, so that God will naturally release to them the finances (if they really need the finances).
So they’re more diligent just to get money to become some big ministry instead of just releasing what they have to bless others, and as a result they are drowning (not using) their gifts and talents because they’re just too diligent to make money.
4) Even though the Lord shall provide all our needs, our practical provision, at the same time He may work in a way that is contrary to the world’s system so that His glory will be shown. The Lord works in a way contrary to the world’s system to show the foolishness of people who rely on their own understanding (1 Cor 1:25).
5) The Lord showed me that when asking for practical provision for ministry, that it is like when you are building a house, you do not have all the materials of a finished house in front of you, but you work with what you can and what is needed at that moment, for example when building the foundation you just need the cement, and as you finish that then the Lord will provide the bricks, and then after you build with the bricks, the Lord will start providing everything else until the house comes to completion. And the reason is because God does not want to take away our dependency on Him.
1) The wicked hide behind socialistic activism.
2) Socialism / humanism – this is good intentioned blindness / madness that gives people a pseudo feeling of righteousness without requiring a true sacrifice of self which brings true righteousness. Humanists in their blindness will even risk dying for their ‘cause’, for this heroism gives them the pseudo feeling of righteousness.
1) The NWO (New World Order) has caused the people to interpret truth as conspiracy.
2) ‘Don’t use intimidation.’
This had to do with fighting against the NWO, it’s certainly not the tactic to use. Those who use intimidation are prone to immaturity and control by the New World Order.
- Even if people do not believe in conspiracy or conspiracy theories, they should still understand that the wickedness and corruption in mankind would inevitably still produce the same result.
In the last days, the enemy shall use the temptations known to man to lure them to a place or state of receiving the Mark. This is why it is important to die to self. He will also lure them through the necessity of work to get them to receive the Mark. It will be a combination of the temptations and desires known to people who work, that will get people to a place to receive the Mark.
They will be so under the influence that they won’t withstand and will even consider the Mark a ‘good thing’. When the system of the antichrist is ripe and ready to appear, it will all just go up so quickly – in no time – as it has been in a state of preparation for a long time.
1) ‘The fruit of the Holy Spirit is not the manipulation of other people’s minds.’
This was received whilst praying about ‘Get a job’ mentality for Christians. Modern day work can be manipulation of the mind for the servants of God.
If Christians pooled (used / shared) their resources, work would become much less of a necessity or even unnecessary. An example is if out of two Christians with mortgages, one person sold their house, then shared the larger house, splitting the money from the sale according to what is good. Then build an extension on the house to live in, getting a new title deed, there could be no more necessity to get a job.
Christians actually have enough money to buy their own countries, many Televangelist ministries could afford their own micro nation. The Lord also showed me this scripture:
‘Do no work for food that spoils but for food that is for everlasting life.’
‘It’s wisdom to know you are right about something not wrong about something.’
This had to do with believing in the scripture not to work (get a career) instead of seeking and obeying Scripture. Note: It is understood that the Lord can bless people with a job.
2) ‘Work for the fervent Christian is slavery.’
3) The Lord showed me this revelation about Goat Christians who use the verse: ‘If you don’t work, you don’t eat!’ as a means to detract from the essence of the Kingdom, and as to incorporate their lives into the world system, denying God the ability to disciple them.
‘No matter how much you share wisdom or the truth of not getting a job, even if you show that 98% of scriptures from other books versus that one verse, shows and teaches the concept of freedom and not slavery through work. If a person simply does not want to obey God, they will just run to that scripture, because a person who knows, loves and wants to obey God understands the wisdom of not being enslaved to work, because they know that there are other things of more priority, which they know have to be prioritized or are of more useful value.
1) I grieve when My people spend hours, months and years studying what the world calls ‘knowledge’ when I have given them true knowledge and the strategies for effective learning through My Spirit. I have given them the Divine Truth of Christ, yet they subject themselves to knowledge that is ultimately irrelevant and to information written by those who do not have My light. They pride themselves in their ‘educated’ titles as opposed to their achievements as privileged ambassadors of My Kingdom. They seek prosperity and success through their learning, but I have given them the answer:
‘Do not let My Book depart from your mouth, meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.’ (Joshua 1:8)
‘The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive.’ (Deut. 6:24)
‘But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things.’ (John 14:26)
2) ‘The controlled school system takes away the natural innovation of those who learn.’
3) ‘It is not My plan to send kids to the local education facility so they can learn to be like the world system.’
4) ‘School is nothing more than a good intentioned tradition.’
The modern education system of Western countries is the main attack of satan on the ideology, strength and freedom against the Kingdom of God – it is there for one thing, to conform each new generation to the worlds ideology.
5) There are three things that cause adults to send their kids to school or to be educated by the modern school system.
- a) Selfishness
- b) Pride
- c) Fear of people
Selfishness, because many times parents are trying to live their dream through their kid or want the kid to follow a specific path or destiny.
Pride, to show that they are better than other people.
Fear of people, they are afraid of what people will think if their kid doesn’t get educated or doesn’t have a secure future etc.
6) The Lord told me to write a teaching called ‘The Education Deception – What’s wrong with the System’, which was a great success with the unsaved as well as the saints.
1) ‘Shape Schindler across the plain’
‘Gaza, Gaza strip’
2) The Lord showed me that it is right reasoning and not traditions that people shall be held accountable for and I sensed this mostly with the Jewish people as well.
For example they believe that the Messiah has to be of human origin and a descendant from David, but we know that even David had his shortcomings, he made mistakes, he was punished for them, however a God Messiah would make more sense because a God would be perfect, so this is the right reasoning that many Jews are not using.
3) Prophecy for Jews: ‘Masters of escape where it doesn’t suit them’
4) Messiah was born according to promises of God as given in the Old Testament.
1) Whilst seeking the Lord about India, I received the words – ‘They’re more free in the plans of God.’
This was in comparison to westernized Christians, I did not sense that they had more freedom in everything though.
2) I received this message about Australia about what is their problem:
‘Because they have been given so much and their not friendly to the:
Their racist and their arrogant.’
3) The Lord gave me a message for the UK:
‘Squalor’ and ‘Squalid’ the adjective.
I didn’t know what the word meant and so I looked it up in the dictionary. It means morally repulsive. The Lord then gave me this prophecy about the UK.
‘All the pomp is a cover up for the squalor.’
4) ‘There can be no unity amongst the Arabs because they know not the Lord.’
1) ‘One must understand the plans and purposes of God and how war in the bible contributes to bringing about these plans and purposes.’
2) ‘There are some situations which can only be sorted out by War.’
(The Lord is a God of War – Exodus 15:3)
Statement of faith
I believe in God the Father, in God the Son and in God the Holy Spirit.
I believe that Jesus died on the Cross and rose again on the 3rd day.
I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
I believe in the Holy Word of God.
I believe that hell is a place of great torment for those who don’t repent from their sins.
I believe in the full five-fold ministry.
I believe it is a requirement for a person to be born-again to receive eternal life.
I believe that God still continues to work miracles today.
I believe that Heaven is a place of great peace and indescribable joy for all those who put their trust in Jesus Christ.
Please copy and share this book freely for the glory of God.